40 page printed booklet with colour illustrations. Purchasing also gives access to resource pack downloads including a free eBook version of the book.
Organisations with a carefully defined strategy always do better then those who don’t. This booklet provides practical advice on creating a strategic plan. By offering a step by step guide to creating a strategic plan that when completed will:
- enable a wide participation for setting priorities
- keeps the vision to the fore and allows long-term aims to be developed;
- enhances the ability of the organisation to effectively fulfil its mission;
- helps to ensure that appropriate resources are made available for local mission;
- should continually refer to the local setting and specific needs;
- establishes manageable, achievable and sustainable objectives;
- offers the opportunity for the coordination of potential projects into an exciting programme;
- enables the organisation to respond to change and support people through change;
- helps with the management of conflict that change inevitably brings.