Imagine Projects is a research and project management organisation. The founder Ian Cartwright has a wealth of experience and knowledge in the private and third sectors, with some very relevant experience in working with church based projects and young people’s organisations. This experience is now being transferred into the wider voluntary and business sectors.
Ian has a strong track record in project management, research, training, consultancy and business planning. Ian has developed a strong reputation by building long-term relationships with his clients and colleagues, putting their interests first, responding with integrity to their needs and trying to exceed their expectations.
The philosophy Ian has always adopted is the foundation of Imagine projects:
- Enable clients to flourish
- Delivering work of the highest quality
- Provide impartial practical advice
- Adopt imaginative solutions
- Save clients time
- Build clients’ capacity by transferring knowledge and skills.
- Have an added value pricing policy
The vision, mission and values of Imagine projects is central to Ian’s projects.
- Vision: Building Lives – Building Community
- Mission: Turning Knowledge into Action
- Values: Using the word TURNING as an acronym
T = Transformation – We value transformation and change
U = Unity and Diversity – We value unity, diversity and equal opportunities
R = Research – We value quality research and gathered knowledge
N = Narrative – We value narrative and the power of the story
I = Imagination – We value imagination and innovation to empower transformation
N = Nurture – We value the nurture of people and their personal development
G = Go – We value action by having a can do attitude
Imagine helps you gather information and then turn the information into creative projects that add value to you and your clients.
We adopt a wholistic approach in six areas;
In short we aim to “Build Lives and Build Communities”.
Imagine Projects acts as your guide on this exciting journey that takes you from where you are now to where you imagine you will be. The journey you embark on is a unique opportunity for change, transformation and growth.
- Can you imagine a programme of projects that enrich, develop and sustain your organisation?
- Can you imagine a project that really embraces a whole life model of service?
- Can you imagine what would happen if people were gripped with joy and gratitude by the difference your programme has made to the people who work in your oranisation and also to your clients and their communities?
- Can you imagine what would happen if you created a community where people were safe to be who they are, and encouraged to become all they can be?
If you can imagine a future that can achieve this then you have made the first step on the journey of the land between where you are now and where you hope to be.
To learn about how we can help you with your project, please explore the site.